Thursday, August 5, 2010

My baby....

After reading the post of my girl i feel like she is happy about our realtionship which made me feel good.Becoz being far from her some times i feel if i am useless for her and getting lot of questions like...am i giving what a girl needs from a bf? is she happy being in long distacne relationship? is she happy with me? or will she be with me for ever? Till now i havent seen her in cam but still i am nto feleing it as a drawback....the excitement is growing up minute by minute...and its my luck for having a girl like her in my life...After she came into my life there is some satisfaction in life...some fulfillness...some smile in face when ever i take her name.........love u so much.....baby......u have beena great thing in my life..its like i cant measure it how value u r in my life..........love u so much......

No comments:

Post a Comment