Monday, August 16, 2010

17th Aug....

   Hi.....Don't know how to start this post.....today she is on line but not talking to me...she said she is not feeling well....i don't know if its about health or some thing else...For one moment i thought she don't want to talk to me...i know she loves me..but there r things which she cant share with me......i decided not to force her and not to disturb her.... after waiting for an hour ..though we r on line..no words..maybe she is doing some thing important..i can write here what ever i felt to say to u when u r on line..but i don't have any opportunity right now so...i miss u...and missed u a lot and will be missing u always....i am not sad..its just u r the first one i talked to after i woke up...what a wonderful day it is...thanks for the words and love yesterday was a great day i have seen her smiling at me happy being with me.......its wonderful to spend time with my girl and seeing her smiling....being away form parents u r the only girl i wish tot talk after my mom...u r worth for it and some times i feel like i am disturbing her but she never made me think like that ...she is pleasure to have in my life.........i love u my baby............


No comments:

Post a Comment