Tuesday, August 3, 2010

greeting Card from my Girl.......

hmmmmm What a pleasant day it is..........today i got a greeting card from my girl........i am feeling very excited after seeing it...dont knwo how to express this feeling of happiness and the wonderful feleing of being loved so much...i dont know if i really deserve this or not.......but i am feleing lucky and will be my pleasure to wait for my girl and get her in my life in right time........Love u so much baby.......u really made me feel special........wish to see my baby today......after seeing that ecard the first feeling i felt is to hug her to thank her so much for the love i got from my girl.......and to realise that u r mine baby.............that mine feleing is giving me so much energy and hope in life for moving forward and our relation ship is going in right way nothing is going worng.......wow what else i can wish for baby................missing u so much........love u baby take care....hope u r wiht good health just take care of u muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment