Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Meme

This is one of the sweetest and happy memories i ever had with him. First time i heard his voice and exchange sweet conversations, ist like were very near with each other. What i really love about him is that he is the person who will really care for u above all else, tells you to eat, tell you to do what he thinks is right and really cared for u sincerely. I wish i coudl keep him forever in my heart, i can love u hon with no reservation, i can take good care of you like no one else did and i can love u with no conditions. I hope somehow we will be give the chance to meet and i can tell u personally how you mean to me and how you have hooked my heart from the very start. I wish i could lie down there beside you, in your arms and just talked about anything that we think, i wish i could cook for u and do things as you wish, i wish you could just love me as i have loved you now. I love u enought for me to compromise and enough for me to sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment