Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Day

When the sun rise, it doesnt just mean another day is coming but more importantly it means a hope to everyone who has lost the game yesterday, its a day where everyone couls start dreaming again, another day to start up again and another chance to make the mistake of yesterday right. Isnt it great to think that in our life we had the chance to meet someone who could change the world for us? and isnt it amazing that in this journey there will be a day that will come that we can meet a man/woman who can change our world. LUckily, i have met someone who have change my life and who made me felt cared and loved. I can say that he is the one person who stands tall among the rest. I may not say that we are perfect for each other because we have our flaws and our indifferences but i am proud to say that i cannot see myself with other man except to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment