Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My girl.........

I know we are apart from eachother but the feeing that i am not alone makes me feel so happy and bit sad that i am far from you.But i know we are made for eachother and we have whole life infornt of us wiht lots of love waiting for eachother. WE maybe physically far but we always think about us in every moment and in every work we do in our daily life. The moments r precious for me becoz she is special in my life and now i am not able to dream about other things else her.some times i get surprised how we met in internet and how we fell in love..it snto love at first sight becoz i never seen her till now except in pic. but i didnt feel its unreal becoz i loved her character first then her beauty. As i am lucky i got a gorgeous girl freind so can expect a gorgeous doll as a daughter like her in my family..love u my baby and love u so much........cathy..

No comments:

Post a Comment