Thursday, July 29, 2010

Purpose

Today is the most terrifying day of my life, i couldn't believe it will happen to me as none would eventually want this things to happen. When i arrived this morning at my room, the door surprised with a mess, everything was in chaos, my valuables was not anymore there and my phone was taken by people still up to now unidentified. I cried for help because i was helpless and i was shocked of what had happened. Shocked because i couldn't believe how unsafe i was, and scared too for myself. MY parents called me up very early to know how i was doing. I knew how worried they were when i told them what happened. Now, i certainly realized that the world is full of bitterness and evils. I wish i am protected by my family but i have to face the fact that i live alone, i earn for my living and i should stand by that fact. My other roommates advised me to sleep first and be calm, ive taken their advice, i knew i was physically tired and my brain was exhausted because of work and now i am terrified. I believe resting was the best thing to do, but i couldn't, i just cried and cried, as if its the ends of the world. I wish youre here babe, i wish youre here by my side, where i can sleep in your shoulder and cry all the hurt out. You know when you feel helpless you think of the one person that matters the most, you think of him as if you want him by your side that urgent, and i feel that way at that very moment. I wanted his presence badly so that someone could say everything will be okey, at least i could hear him saying "youre safe here",but i knew things are not the way i want to. But still the thought that he is there, thinking of me alleviates what im feeling now. When youre at your lowest, he brightens your day and he is the very reason why you wanted to go up from your bed and start another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment