Friday, July 30, 2010

love u

Today is saturday....wishing to see my baby ...she is bit low sicne two days...hope i was there to take care of her......its hard but maybe these things r important for us to strengthen our realtion and move forward....These days i am coming to online more than before for her..its quite a new experience ..waiting for my baby missing her....looking at her pics.....i dont know how she is after that robbery incident....i love my baby so much......being a doctor i sometimes question myself if i can give her happiness that a girl wants from her boy friend..because of my timings ..but i will try my level best for my girl to give her what ever she wants and what ever possible for me.....today when i woke up from bed i switched on the Pc to see her pic..i wished i could talk and see her when i woke up..its always good to see some one close to heart........there is some thing in her which is so fascinating .coz i didnt knwo that i can fall in love wiht otu seeing a girl in real.......and i never felt it as disadvantage coz i know i fould a precious diamond in the form of my girl cathy.......love u baby muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh missing u alot............muahhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment